Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hudson's 1st Birthday





Hudson Birthday was on Novemeber 3rd and he is now 1 years old. I can't believe that my little baby is growing up so fast. I feel so lucky and blessed to be his mom. We just love this kid so much....even when he threw my phone in the toilet on thursday. luckly I grabbed it very quickly and after it dried it still worked. Anyways this year we decided to have a joint birthday party for Hudson and Ethan. These boys are only 2 weeks apart and have so much fun together. We ordered a 6 ft sub and i personally made cupcakes with there initials on them and as you can see they really enjoyed them. Both boys really cleaned up in the present department and had just a really fun time with all of their extended family.

7 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Hudson!

Kami Milliron said...

Umm, did our invitation to hudsons Birthday party get lost in the mail ?! I'm totally kidding ! hooray for Huddie being ONE ! Isn't that the craziest feeling - having a 1 year old ? Just wait until the next Birthday. I can't believe Douglas will be 3 soon.

Are we still on for lunch Thursday ?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!!! I can't believe he is freaking 1 years old. I would have called but I was still in Costa Rica...which was awesome by the way. Give Hudson kisses for me!

Jamie said...

YEAH for the Big ONE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!

Homer Family said...

What a great party it was. HUdson and Ethan were both so cute.

The Bates said...

He is cute! Can't believe you have a 1 year old already...makes you so old :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a horrible aunt, I knew it was his b-day and I did not call. Now that he is one isn't it time to be thinking about another one! I think Hudson needs a sister. Hugs and Kisses from the Emery's.