ok, where haven't you been???? I swear you have already traveled the world you lucky girl!! I love your videos they crack me up. BTW We still need to get together.
Oh i loved this little car thing, or whatever it is! K when are you coming to Utah? How are Hudson and Kennedy supposed to get married if they never get to hang out?
This goes down in history as one of my favorite stories ever. Remi totally wants to hang with Hud, but I don't think Hud would want to hang with Remi right now. All he does is scream all day long, poor guy. I'm taking him to the doctor so we can fix it, then Remi and Hudson Pierre can get together.
4 comments:
I love your FBF's!
ok, where haven't you been???? I swear you have already traveled the world you lucky girl!! I love your videos they crack me up. BTW We still need to get together.
Oh i loved this little car thing, or whatever it is! K when are you coming to Utah? How are Hudson and Kennedy supposed to get married if they never get to hang out?
This goes down in history as one of my favorite stories ever. Remi totally wants to hang with Hud, but I don't think Hud would want to hang with Remi right now. All he does is scream all day long, poor guy. I'm taking him to the doctor so we can fix it, then Remi and Hudson Pierre can get together.
Post a Comment