Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party 2007




Our friends threw a halloween party on saturday night that was really fun, they had tons of yummy food, great decorations, awesome treats and of course karokey that Hugh and Frank tore it up on.... as you can see on the video. Thanks guys for the invite and we can't wait for next years party.

12 comments:

tiffany knox said...

hey tyra!
Allison wrote me a message and so I found your blog off her page (hope thats okay) I was writing Kari the other day and remembered the good times what seems like forever ago.
you have a cute family
noce halloween costumes.
write back!
Tiffany (Sandberg) Knox

Sanchez Gang said...

you look almost as good as me in your 80's dress!!

Jamie said...

Fun cotumes, and you are right the hubby ROCKS!!!

aubry startin said...

Oh my gosh, you are so funny those costumes were amazing, you would have made prom queen back in the 80s for sure!! Come over, Gage and I want to play.

Drew and Tarah said...

Hey! I heard you are up for hosting Bunko! You rock! What do you think if I do it this next month (November) and you do next (December), just because in December I'll either be a couple days from my due date or figuring out how to be a mom already! Anyway, let me know what you think about that! Your costumes are cute!!!

Kami Milliron said...

That is a pretty awesome costume you have there Mrs Tyra : ) Oh and I could ask my Mother in Law to paint a mural of you and Fabio on your wall. It would be awesome !

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I love the video of Hugh! I only wish Clayton and I were there to see him perform. That looks like a way fun party!

Anonymous said...

You guys are hillarious! Hudson is the cutest skeleton I have seen. Wait till we post pics of Jake as Nacho Libre-Vegas was a blast,greg says he won 500 bucks but I'm not sure it was really 500, who knows how much he lost to win that much-I don't want to know!

Ashley said...

My daughter just said you look like sleeping beauty! You guys are so fun to dress up. Oh and did I ever mention that I absolutly love the nacho libre costume?

Kami Milliron said...

Can you do lunch next week sometime ?

My Loves said...

I cannot get over how adorable Hudson was in his costume! Im so glad him and Mar are BF/GF. For sure on the BBQ thing. Call me.

Ty and Holly said...

Is that seriously my brother screaming in that microphone??? That is pretty funny....It looks like Hudson had a fun first Halloween!