Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hudson Pierre

My husband thought it would be funny to draw on my son's face with my eyeliner, I think that he looks possessed.......

7 comments:

Sanchez Gang said...

he has gotten so big!! I can't believe it!! hope you are doing well!!

Kami Milliron said...

He looks SO cute with a mustache and gotee : ) Aren't Husbands funny ? I can't tell you how many times Tyler has done things like that to Douglas. Poor kids !

Anonymous said...

That's a good look on Hudzilla. I think you should keep it. Maybe we'll draw an eye patch on Remi and then take them out together.

Jamie said...

So funny!! I just want ot know how our men come up w/these ideas!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay thanks for the good laugh. that is too funny!!

My Loves said...

Only Hugh...:)

The Huish House said...

He looks so funny!