Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!!!!


I just love the Holidays!!! Hugh's parents, his sister, and her husband came into town to celebrate Thanksgiving with us, it was so much fun, we had all of the yummy food we could eat...Hudson chewed on a Turkey bone then decided he was still hungry so he ate our yellow high-liter marker, we shopped till we dropped even though seriously there just wasn't a lot of good deals out there, and Holly and I were the first one's at the mall at 7am. We would not have missed them, so i was really disappointed. Later that night we went and ate at Tia Rosas and had sum yummy shrimp taco's and my favorite the Flying Saucer. Then after dinner we went and enjoyed the Temple lights.. It was a fun weekend and hopefully we can get together again real soon.

11 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Um, hello .. could you and your Family BE any cuter ?!!
And I am very jealous you had a flying saucer. My mouth is watering now : )

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

darling picture tyra! This year has been espeically fun during these holidays and it will ONLY get better!

Jamie said...

Sucha cute photo and FAMILY!!! I am glad you are lovin the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! Remi is doing so much better now, I think we have got his little tummy fixed so we need to get together soon. I'll call ya

Lynsey said...

That is a really cute picture of you guys! Sounds like you guys had a great thanksgiving:)

aubry startin said...

I love that picture of you family!! Your in-laws seem way nice, so when are we going to have our boys play, Today?

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the picture of Hudson eating the highlighter...he is a doll!

Nicolle said...

Look how freaking cute your little family is! Ya dont worry that Danielle and I were at Walmart at 4 am! We scored on some good stuff though! Oh and tell Hudson that his girlfriend misses him!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos they turned out so cute! Seriously, look at you guys...you look good :) Thanks for having us down I had so much fun with you guys and hanging out with Hudson!

Anonymous said...

The weekend went to fast. Sorry we got sick. Hudson is the cute and it's getting harder to leave him. Bring him to Utah to see the snow.

Hiatt Family said...

That's a really cute picture of you guys! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!