

K so back in 2003 we took a trip to my families cabin in Island Park Idaho to get some R and R and it was just lovely. Hugh got to fish all day and I got to enjoy some time with my little sisters. Hugh and I decided to float the snake river one day and he tried to drown me, no seriously he did, he told me that he was pretending to rock the boat to piss me off but he rocked it a little to hard and everything fell in to the river...including my purse, water bottles and book that I was reading, now Im a big weenie when it come to water i think that there are sharks in my pool so of course I thought I was going to be eaten alive by something scary. Needless to say we swam ashore and tried to get all of our stuff back into the boat. Thanks Hugh I forgot how interesting our vacations turn out to be.
7 comments:
You have the best vacation stories. I would have probably not been as nice as you were. Tooo funny!!!
HOORAY FOR FLASH BACK FRIDAY !!
This is my favorite story so far. You and I would not do well stranded in the ocean together .. I HATE water. It's all because of those stupid Jaws movies !
I love your halloween pictures! Your little boy is so cute!! We are still in Utah--Orem actually! My mom is here and she wants me to tell you and Hugh hi!! Hope all is well!!
that is so awesome! Great story! Your Halloween pics are too cute.
Holy cow! Where did all these posts come from??? I swear I just looked like a day ago and they weren't there. Hmm, maybe Im delusional. Anyway, adorable slide shows and Hudson's first birthday. That's hilarious about your guys' trip a few years ago. Totally a Hugh thing to do...you guys crack me up:-). BTW, wish you guys woulda followed us into the theater the other night! No one woulda caught it:):):).
Oh the good old vacations with Hugh! Remember when we club mother trucked all the way to San Diego and then to Mexico! Oh the good old days!
Ty- sweet song choices. I especially like "Heartbreaker." Reminds me of the purple racer.
Post a Comment