This happens to be the BEST tasting yams you will ever have. Even people who do not like yams LOVE this recipe. So try it with your family for the holidays.
3 cups mashed yams
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup butter
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
Mix above ingredients together and place in oven safe dish
Topping
1 cup coconut
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans
3/4 cup brown sugar
Melt butter. Stir in flour, sugar, nuts and coconuts, add to top of yams and bake in oven at 375 for 35 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious dish!!!!
1 comment:
Sounds good ty- and you know that I am a totally picky eater. I really want to come over this week and catch up. The second Remi stops screaming I am on my way
Post a Comment