You know as a mother when it gets real quite that something is going on. So i found hudson in his room and he had thrown all of his diapers and wipes everywhere, ya gotta love the kid.
I have about 20 pictures I could email you right now where Douglas is doing the SAME thing. I wonder if it is just a BOY thing ! How are you all doing. Lets plan lunch with Kari soon.
I think I can laugh at that because it's not my own kid doing it. I'm sure when that time comes, it won't be so funny! I'm sure Hudson is teaching you patience, huh Tyra?!
4 comments:
I have about 20 pictures I could email you right now where Douglas is doing the SAME thing. I wonder if it is just a BOY thing ! How are you all doing. Lets plan lunch with Kari soon.
I think I can laugh at that because it's not my own kid doing it. I'm sure when that time comes, it won't be so funny! I'm sure Hudson is teaching you patience, huh Tyra?!
WOW, That stinks. He is so proud of himself. That always softens me up. It is so hard to get mad at their sweet little faces:):)
Get used to it! This is just the beginning...I could show you pictures of my two boys helping eachother create havoc! But who cares, he is so cute!!
Post a Comment