
Its hudson's first halloween this year and we are really excited to take him trick-or-treating, mostly because it means mom and dad have candy for the next few months, anyways his lovely aunt Kari got him a costume and he looks so cute in it, he doesnt really care for the hoody so we will see how long he last with it on.
6 comments:
I love it!!! Ha..ha...oh Hudson is so cute!!
SO CUTE ! I love Halloween now that I'm a Mom. Dressing your kids up in cute costumes is too fun.
SO freakin cute! Kennedy is going to be a ladybug so i will post a picture soon! Oh and i love Hudson's carseat, i will be asking you about that in a couple months.
I love that costume. Please come visit... Gage says that he is ready to take Hudson down.
I love it!! He is so excited..what a cute grin:):)
Post a Comment