



Last night we took Hudson to schenph farms in queen creek and he had quite a good time. He loved the pumkin patch and crawling through all of the dust, he freak out a little bit in the petting zoo, but loved the train depot. It was his first time on a carasol and I didnt think he knew how to hold on. It was a lot of fun but I think that he will enjoy it better next year.
5 comments:
Yes it was very nasty! I wouldn't want to go there if I was a girl dating him!! ha ha I told him that and he laughed!
So cute! And I love how the chicken looks on Hud :)
so cute!!! Yeah, but you know what- Hudson probably LOVED the weather and just being outside more than anything else. Such a fun family activity, huh? Youve got a cutie on your hands.
So much fun for the little man:) We have never been out there. Looks like such a good time!
Hudson looks so cute. Can't wait to party for his and Ehtan's 1st B-day!
Post a Comment