
So last year in March of 2006 we went to Hawaii and had a blast, we did all of the tourist things like the temple, the polynesian center, the dole plantation, of course pearl harbor, and played on the beach tons. I Had just found out that I was about a month pregnant so I had some morning sickness, we were trying to hide it from my family til we were ready to tell them at the end of the trip, we all went out for dinner and we were going to bust out the good news when my brother and his wife beat us to the punch, they were preggers, so we let them have their day with that and waited to tell my family til we got back. So the trip to hawaii was great it did rain 4 out of the 7 days we were there, so that sucked but over all it was a fun vacation.
6 comments:
What a cool vacation ! I sent you a Myspace message but I am sorry I wasn't here when you called. I was at work until about 2:45 and then I jumped in the shower. Hopefully you were able to figure out what you needed but if not, I am here now.
I love Hawaii!! How fun:)
word up! some day I will go to HI
Hey T how's it going, whatcha been up to ? Sorry I didn't get back to you in time the other day, I hope you're not mad. How is Hudson today ?
I like your flash back Fridays! Keep them coming
Hugh and Tyra, Hey! This is Jen Stout(Rose)! I just found your blog...your little boy is so cute!! It's fun to see pics. of you all! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment