Friday, September 28, 2007

Flash Back Fridays

K so nothing ever interesting happens in my life, im mean lets be honest the most exciting thing that I have been looking forward to is the fact that Dancing with the Stars is back on...which by the way I really like the 90210 chick so lets start voting for her every week. Anyway back to the fact that my life is pretty boring and our camera's battery is on the fritz , I have decided to do Flash back Fridays so you are now going to get a peak into our lives...oh about 4 years ago. Hugh and his family are really into Harley riding and he wishes that I would let him get another bike but I say I'm the no fun wife and school and family come first, anywho these pictures were taken about 4 years ago when we all did a ride for some special cause that I dont remeber anymore and rode out to wendover. I think that it was even my first ever long harley ride, cuz I pretty much only remember the fact that my butt was really sore after being on a bike for 2 hours each way. Well it was lots of fun and brings back good mermories, hopefully soon Hugh and Hudson can ge there own bikes and they will beable to leave mom alone.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Woo hoo, Flashback Fridays !! You are so creative little Mrs Tyra and I am very excited to look at your Blog every Friday and see more and more about the memories that make the Holbrooks : )

aubry startin said...

I love reading your blog. So lets get together. Can you please just walk the 30 steps to my house so Gage and Hudson can play?

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of flash backs. It is a great way to reminisce and let people get to know you guys.

alyssa said...

Hi Tyra,
I haven't seen you in forever. yes, that sure was me behind the judges on dancing with the stars. We were so lucky that some VIP's didn't show so we could get their seats! well, your little boy is really cute- I love the name Hudson.

Anonymous said...

Good idea, ty! I love the pics! I can't believe that was like three or four years ago! Time flies when you're having fun

Jamie said...

Hey Girl!! So glad you found my blog. I know five, when did this happen? It has been a wild year. I am no longer working. I am just on call in case they need me.I will not show my Hubby this post because he wants a Harley so bad and I say no way. I am toooooo scared of having to use his Life insurance policy!!