Friday, October 12, 2007

Rocky Point


We kinda started a tradition with are friends The Wyatts to go down to Rocky Point every year. These pictures are from our 2nd annual trip with them. We have so much fun with these guys, even when we were stuck at the border for 5 hours with Hudzilla in the car and no where to pee. We can't wait for the next trip and were craving Street Tacos!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun!! I love Hudsons little nick name:):)

Lynsey said...

Can you believe I have NEVER been to Rocky Point. I need to go, I bet the weather is perfect right now!! ohh and I love your flash back fridays you have a great memory

Anonymous said...

I think you guys have way too much fun! I want to come down there and see you guys where it is warm...it is too cold up here!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the advice, I just joined LA fitness by my work and besides I wont put my kids in gym daycares, besides I always have felt that it isn't something that should have to be part of their day anyway. It's just my silly quirks, I just go at 5:30 in the morning to avoid it and it's working out great. Long time no see, your family looks great and looks like a blast in Rocky Point.