Yes, we are pregnant with baby boy number 2. Not that it is too big of a suprise, Im sure that people have suspected this since I have been showing for the past few weeks... I am just over 21 weeks along and due sometime around New Years. Hudson is so excited for his baby brother and wants to feel my belly all of the time. Lets just hope this new kid comes out wearing a helmet becuase all Hudson talks about is playing tackle football and baseball with him...
21 comments:
21 weeks!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!
congrats! how do you keep it a secret for so long... You apparently are not a true holbrook!!! haha
that is so exciting! congrats!
Congrats!! We can never have too many Holbrook's- haha.
-Emily
Aw and to think I have known since you were like 14 weeks. Congrats, I can't wait for our boys to be best buddies : )
Oh and I was thinking that if we name our son Zack, you should TOTALLY name yours Slater ; )
Congratulations! How exciting! You are good at keeping secrets for a long time!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats:)
congrats!!!
Awesome! Congrats! We had no idea! We are really excited for you guys! Lots of boys happening these days! We'll wish the same for Bre & Eric. But their not holding their breath.
Congrats! I had a suspicion... I'm excited for you!!!
Yeah... Hud dogs going to have a little bro! Congrats!!!
yay! I can't believe you kept it in for this long! I even kept my mouth shut. I am coming sep 3rd. lets plan something
Congrats Tyra. Wow 21 weeks, I'm 20 weeks and find out what we are having next wednesday, fun we both have kids coming. good luck with the rest of the pregnancy
I am sooooo excited for you!! Congratulations lover! Hudson will love his new buddy.
hahaha! It's so funny because I had a few minutes to look at some blogs (it's been for frickin ever!) and I thought, "I wonder what Tyra is up to... I wonder if she's pregnant?" Lo and behold! That is so exciting! Wow, so you're over half way there... awesome! I hope you're doing well! Hudson is so big and keeps looking studlier and studlier (is that a word?). :)
congrats again! now hudson will have a best bud to play with :)
Awhh! congrats! that is so exciting for you guys! Two can be a lot of fun!
Congratulations! You guys are going to love having a buddy for Hudson!
Awesome!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment