Monday, August 24, 2009

Cabin Time in Idaho


Hudson got to meet up with his long lost buddy Gage from AZ when his parents were in town... We miss the Startins!!!!!
Hudson was just knocking them dead on the Snake River with his Sponge Bob fishing poll....

Hudson was ready to catch the fishy's as soon as daddy caught them...

Hugh was a serious fisherman the whole week....
Hugh and Hudson trying to destroy the park at Yellowstone...I mean really he almost broke the horse....
The Fam in front of Big Springs

Short Hike up to Frog Rock...

View from the top?? Well almost the top, Hudson and I were pooped..

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Porters said...

It looks gorgeous up there! Love the picture of Hugh and Hudson on that horse thing. hahaha I remember those at parks! Used to scare me when the spring was super loose lol

aubry startin said...

we miss you more. YEAY, so fun about baby #2