This was at our open house in Mesa, we look so young....
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Happy 5th Anniversary Lover......
I think that the older you get the faster the years fly by, I can't believe its been five years and we have a little punk with another on the way...I love you Hughie and can't wait to see what the rest of our lives brings...Im hoping somewhere down the road its winning the PCH lottery. hahahaha
This was at our open house in Mesa, we look so young....
This was at our open house in Mesa, we look so young....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Are you thinking REALLY hard about not trying to smile ; ) Happy anniversary you two !
I haven't left a comment for a while and have been meaning to.
I'm so excited that you're having a baby! I LOVE the name Hudson so I'm excited to hear what you name the next one.
How are you liking Utah? I'm sure the weather is fabulous!
I can't believe you've been married for 5 years.... seems like we were walking to the Orange Patch just yesterday. Ha!
happy anniversary. so good seeing u today.
I know, it makes us all feel so old to think about having kids and celebrating anniversaries. But congrats on 5 yrs. We are going on 4 yrs. in two weeks. Anyway, to answer your question, I think our boys name will be Jay with Jeffrey as the middle name. I really dont like the name Jeff (no offense to anyone) But Kents cousin was more like a brother to him and he wanted to name our boy in rememberence of him. So, I said the middle name could be Jeff. Kent really likes Jay, I havent totally consented to it but I havent said totally no yet either. Boy names are so hard to pick out and Kent is picky about any name and what the kids could make fun of and all those things. He has to have his BOY, his stud, his football player and he doesnt want a geaky name. Its amazing how much guys care about their boys names. Do you have any names to narrow it down with???? I'm sure you'll come up with something cute, I so am not cute with names!!!
Love the second picture. :) Happy anniversary!!!
wow those pics are awesome. miss you
Seriously Hugh, You should audition for America's Next Top Model. So Natural!!!
Post a Comment