
We will start off with my date for the Bear Lake Dance....He was a Hottie!!!!

Hudson and Luke were tearing it up at the beach

No really these kids were destroying peoples property and throwing sand at everyone...who invited them anyways????

Hudson took over driving the boat and almost ran us into some jet skiers

Mom, Hudson and Luke at the front of the boat..I couldn't decide if I was up there to save them from falling in.....or if I should just push them both overboard.....

Can't decide if I'm having fun...

Oh wait this is Kick A..... look mom no hands

Really these two were BFF's from first sight..they would not leave each others side

Hudson trying his hand at goofy golf again..he only shot 11 over par...not bad

Hugh and T-ra at the Minnatoka caves. You can tell by my Cheezer smile that I was really excited to be there.
6 comments:
Aw, the cheezy smile : )
Looks like you guys had fun again! I so need to get up there!
Tyra, I totally remember you from back in the day and high school!!! I'm totally adding you to my blog list, you didnt leave your email though. I HATE private blogs for the very reason of old friends catching up, but what are you going to do??? So many stories are coming out of people I know and bad things that happened. So glad you FINALLY left me a comment- we could have been talking forever now- by the way, stinking cute family you have!!!
Tell Hugh that I thought Josh Peay looked AWESOME in the Borat suit!
Oh my heck I cant stop laughing at you right now!!! Seriously Hudson kills me! Cruising for hotties on the razor...is he cheating on kennedy?? Ok when I get home from WA we are hanging out!!
What cute pics! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment