Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Lover.....


Hughie turns the Big 30 today....Everyone please call and harrass him..he is driving back from Arizona today with the rest of our stuff..Hugh is such a great husband and father, and I'm so glad that he chose me to be his wife..I love you and so does Hudson. Have a great day and tomorrow we do Tepanyaki....YUMMY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! 30. crazy. he is soooo old. ha ha. happy birthday hugh. also my friend might want to do cake and ice cream at her house. you in?. she lives in draper. and I am coming the 6-14. of may

karis stapley said...

Wow! the Big 3 0 ! Happy Birthday Hugh! Man, Bdays galore in our family! My dad's is on April 30th, then hughs on May 1st, Brecks on the 2nd, Coles on the 3rd, & Tatums on the 7th. That's all that I can recall right now. I'm sure there's more!
Enjoy your bday celebration Hugh!