Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally a New Post

What have we been up to??? Well we have had lot of fun hanging out with friends and enjoying some nice weather in Utah. I do NOT miss the 100 degree weather by noon in AZ. Now come talk to me in the winter here and I might be praying for some sunshine, but as of now Hudson loves being at the park, hanging out with his cousins and friends.......

His most favorite place in the world is Chuckee Cheese. Now Im not going to lie. Hugh and I also have alot of fun there.

Hugh was the champion at Deal or No deal winning an astonishing 80 tickets. Let me tell ya, 80 tickets buys a lot of suckers for Hud-dog. I think we still have some left in the car for the little bugger when he starts to act up.
Hudson loves riding his little 4-wheeler and we want to make sure that he is safe, so we put him in a helmet..he actually loves wearing daddies helmet. What if my kid really had that big of a head?

Hudson has started posing so funny for every picture...



He doesn't want to smile..he just wants to look like a tard...



This last weekend Hugh was invited with the rest of the Homer men to Mens weekend in Idaho at our cabin. The rest of Hugh's family was down in California at Disneyland so I got brave and invited myself up for the weekend...I guess Hudson can come too...but only if he poses by this cute little bear.
The weather was so nice and it was fun having Hudson there to play with his uncle Jarom and Grandpa Homer.
Hudson is obssessed with fishing and would not give daddy back his fishing pole. And of course when the rest of the men took their shirts off, Hudson has to take his shirt off to. Hudson loved running circles around the cabin and throwing snow at everyone...he thinks that he is so funny. Hudson had his first S'more and he thought that it was delicious..in fact he went and asked for a bite from everyone else..His new thing to say is "Share with Hudson" but let me tell you this, Hudson does not share with anyone else.

This picture of Hudson in the bathtub is so funny. He is playing with the same toys that I use to when I was his age..seriously that squirt gun has seen better days, the funny thing was that he would call you into the bathroom and hide behind the curtain till you peak in then spray you in the face..he thought he was SOOOO FUNNY. I had a good laugh when he did get Jarom and Hugh unaware, then proceeded to run naked threw the cabin for 30 minutes. Sorry no pictures being posted of Hudson cute little naked butt.


While I was up there I went and hung out with my friend Ashley at her cabin and let our boys play. They had so much fun destroying that place. I think that Hudson has a new little BFF.

Our cabin is only 20 minutes outside of West Yellowstone so we like to drive there to play and eat. On Friday we went to the Playmill (or the Gaymill if you ask Hugh) and saw the play Footloose, now it was opening night so their acting wasn't exactly what I would call good, but I still enjoyed it and I ate some of the delicious orange and mint fudge they sell there. We also went into the actual Park of West YellowStone and saw lots of animals, Elk, Fishy, birds, and Big Buffalo just walking right by our car.

While we were there we went and watch old faithful erupt. That was pretty cool I guess.

The best part was walking through the lodge that was built back in 1904. Alot of the rooms don't have bathrooms, its just a bed and sink.. so you get to share showers and toilets with strangers. Lets just hope that they are good looking strangers. I think that it would be pretty kool to stay there one day. Well driving back out of the park supposedly there was a grizzly that everyone was lined up for, but we had just missed it. I guess Hudson screaming the whole way out scared it away...no seriously we almost broke Hudson neck or fed him to the first buffalo we saw..he was being such a BUTT!!!!
Well before we left we got a great picture of my Grandpa Homer, my Dad, Hugh and Hudson..so 4 generations of boys. We will have to print it off and hang it at the cabin.

It was a very relaxing weekend, and it was nice for Hudson to be out in nature, feeding the musckrats and fishy at Big Springs, hiking and spending some quality time with the male side of the family.

4 comments:

WADDELL FAMILY said...

We need to go back up to I.P. Its so fun up there.

Hiatt Family said...

We went to Yellowstone a few years ago & LOVED it...I want to go back! Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Hudson is so cute.

The Frosts said...

Crazy buffalo adventures! Huds is so funny. I'm glad you didn't let the buffalo stampede over him. Looks like good times.

Unknown said...

It was sooo good to see you guys. we are coming back in july and doing a b-day party for ava on july 3rd. will you guys be around?