Monday, April 27, 2009

Friends












Hudson misses all of his friends in Arizona..and Im missing the warm weather..it has been snowing, yes SNOWING in Utah and my blood is not thick enough..but I guess the good news is that we have been able to use all of our winter clothes some more..and I dont think I have changed out of my J.LO sweat suit since I got here...

3 comments:

Nikki & Hal said...

...that may be the case but I love having you guys here!

karis stapley said...

Yea, there are things to be missed about good 'ol AZ. for sure! I'm soo glad that warmer weather is coming more & more here in AR. cuz I've been Jones for some nice AZ. weather like we're use to. We miss our peeps back home too, but have been blessed to make soo many new ones in a short amount of time; i'm sure Hudson will help with that quickly in making friends in nursery! :)Good luck with a smooth transition!

Halls Family said...

I miss you guys too!! Nickolas still asks for Hudson everyday. I so hope that we get stationed in Utah because I would love to hang out with you guys. Keep your fingers crossed for us! So how are thing for you guys?