Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Weekend



We had so much fun this past weekend with our friends from Utah. Nicolle and Jaren got us tickets to go to a party and we had a blast, we had to fight thru all of the crowds but we did manage to snap a few pictures with some celebs, my camaera was not charged so most of the pictures are of my friends with the famous people. It was a great weekend of playing with friends, staying up late, eating delicious food, and ditching Hudson on my family.

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

HOLY HECK, I cannot believe you got pictures with P Diddy and all those other Celebs ! I am so officially jealous : )

Unknown said...

How fun! I am jeleous I missed the party, tell nicolle thanks for the invite! just kidding. so was Jarom's sister Chalet there? and my friend Deena! I think they went to that same party. You guys are big timers now!

emeryfam said...

Are you serious!!! I'm so jealous.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

wow! i wanted to go to those parties soooo bad! it looked fun!

Nicolle said...

K so im ready to come back down to AZ! Its freezing and snowing as we speak! Istill cant believe that we got a picture with P.Diddy, ya we rock!

Nikki & Hal said...

You've been tagged go to my blog for instructions!

The Bates said...

How fun! You are pretty much famous now by association. I am so glad to know you :)