Monday, January 28, 2008

Yummy Soup Recipe

I had this soup at The Cheesecake factory and it was delicious...so I tried to make it myself and this is what I came up with. It turned out pretty darn good.

Creamy chicken, mushroom and Artichoke soup.

1 pkg of creamy wild rice soup mix
1 cup of half anf half
salt and pepper

cook according to directions on soup mix

saute mushrooms
cook chicken
and warm up artichoke

add to soup and enjoy with bread.

If anyone tries this let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Well aren't you a little Betty Crocker : ) It sounds really yummy, thanks for the Recipe !

Anonymous said...

Ty- I finnaly got my stinkin' blogger back up. My new address is mikeloveskari.blogspot.com. Everything with karigaddie or kgaddie or anything like that was already taken. It looks like you guys had so much fun in Utah! And I am so jealous you saw Whitney last night. You should have asked for an audition to get on the show. You could have been Ethan's new lover that steals him away from Theresa.

aubry startin said...

This seems easy enough for me. Soup sounds good right about now. So did you go party on Friday, I want to hear about it