Monday, February 18, 2008

Hudson loves Tiger





K so my parents have this cat named Tiger that Hudzilla is obsessed with. He get so excited when he see him, and actually Tiger was his third word to come out of his mouth. So this weekend while watching my sisters, Hudson was particulary fond of the cat and decided to stand on him, sit on him, grab his face and open mouth kiss him. Finally Tiger had had enough and scratch his arm. Sorry Hud you deserved it.

7 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Those pictures are so funny and Hudson looks so happy !

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...I love the pic of Hudson just riding Tiger ha..ha.. He looks really happy though playing with him. I can just imagine Tiger looking at Hudzilla coming after him thinking, get me out of here :)

Unknown said...

Hudson is so funny! that poor cat! I am going to check flights again this week! I do want to get down there before it gets too hot!

aubry startin said...

Those are some great pics. So Taco Tuesday, anyone?

Nicolle said...

Oh my gosh the poor cat! Thats so funny! This is how Kennedy feels about little dogs, she loves them!K im really jeleous that Danielle comes down every weekend, so im planning a trip when it gets a little warmer so we can go swimming! Oh and im coming for a week!

Jamie said...

That is a great cat to put up with all that love!!

Anonymous said...

Cute lil' Hud! I miss you guys dearly. So Hal and I are putting an offer on a house.