Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We Love Birthday Parties






Hudson had a AWESOME time at his friend Matix's 3rd birthday party. He stuffed his face with pizza and cake, he had ton's of fun meeting chuckie cheeses, and loved throwing the balls at everyone and everything. We had a blast, thanks for inviting us Matix!

7 comments:

Nikki & Hal said...

I love Hudson's shirt! He is such a cutie. Well you heard right...I don't know how things get around so fast it's just been this week. We are just kind of looking and planning right now, & yes we are still coming down!

Sanchez Gang said...

that is funny because the boys have that same shirt and they wore it on their birthday... it was one of their b-day gifts from me and andy.... no more kiddies for us... how about you?

Unknown said...

can't believe how big hudson is? he is so cute! I checked flight for 2 months out and they are pretty expensive I will sign up for the southwest ding and see if anything pops up. I need a vacation!

Jamie said...

Dang, that kid of yours is adorable! Yes Smiley is leaving and we are going to meet two adoptable boys next week. I know we are crazy. At least people can't use the don't you have a t.v. line!

Jamie said...

HAPPY V-DAY to you and your sweet family!!

Kami Milliron said...

That looks like so much fun. Hudzilla looks a bit hungry in that first picture !

Ty and Holly said...

Hud dawg is hilarious...he makes me laugh. Looks like he loved the party.