


I love Christmas!!! It was so much fun getting together with our relatives for our opening of family presents and traditional Christmas day feast. For as long as I can remeber we have always had fruit crepes, fresh OJ, hashbrowns, and honey glazed ham for our brunch and of course this year it was delicious!!! I would have to say that Hudson definetly got spoiled!! He loves his basketball hoop we got him, even though he is still a little short for it; He is starting to get the hang of his little four-wheeler and now Hugh thinks that he needs a matching one to go with it. I also got spolied, my wonderful husband got me a trip to NYC in May that im sooo excited for so if anyone want to babysit Hudson for a week just let me know. J/K I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and we look forward to spending time with our friends and family in the New Year!!!!
5 comments:
WOW ! Way to go Hudson!!! What a great Christmas surprise! A trip to NY way to go hubby!!!
A trip to New York, wow ! Hugh won some serious points with that one. I love New York, it is so fun and exciting. And Huddy looks so cute on his 4 wheeler. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
We have fruit crepes every year too, so yummy : )
Have a Happy New Year !
Yes, it does looks like a very good Christmas! Hudson looks so cute!!! I want to play b-ball with him and watch him cruz in his race outfit on his 4-wheeler...so funny!
Halle would like to tend, so fly him here and you have a babysitter!Halle got a new hoop and says she wants to play him in a game.
It looks like he got some awesome toys! That was so nice of Hugh to get that trip for you. I am sure you'll have so much fun!
Post a Comment