Sunday, December 9, 2007

Yummy Spinach and Artichoke dip

1/2 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 ounces softened cream cheese
pepper (optional)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish Bake for 25-30 minutes after its cooked, Turn broiler on and let sit for about 3-5 minute till cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve with French bread or baked chips. Delicious I must say, the alfredo makes all the difference in taste.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the yummy recipe. I am going to give it a try!!

Kami Milliron said...

That is such a cute picture of You and the Huddster. When are we doing lunch .. it has been too long my foxy friend : )

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Looove it!!! it's seriously one of my fav's-my recipe is almost identical. thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Yum..I'm totally making this!

Sanchez Gang said...

thanks for posting this. I am making it saturday night for our christmas party!