Douglas has that same basketball hoop in his tub, he loves it ! Hudson has the BEST smile, for real. He wins the " Cutest Smile Ever " award !
Alright, Hudson is tossing down the hammer dunk. He is all boy isn't he.
Cute little Hudson! I would love to come on Thursday. My car is in the shop right now, so as long as it is out by then, count me in. Is Kari coming? Her blog spot doesn't work anymore..what's up with that? I miss peeking in on her life :)
You are going to have one athletic kid! We miss you guys and are excited to see you when you come up to visit next week!
Looks like he is going to be very athletic and I love that smile. still not sure about coming up but i will let you know.
Thanks for coming to lunch today, Hudson was SO cute ( even if he did throw up ! ) He is such a happy boy !
alright- i have NEVER seen a basketball hoop that sticks to the bath wall like that!!! THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!
HALLE IS ASKING EVERYDAY FOR HUDSON, SO HURRY AND GET HERE!
I miss him already!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Douglas has that same basketball hoop in his tub, he loves it !
Hudson has the BEST smile, for real. He wins the " Cutest Smile Ever " award !
Alright, Hudson is tossing down the hammer dunk. He is all boy isn't he.
Cute little Hudson! I would love to come on Thursday. My car is in the shop right now, so as long as it is out by then, count me in. Is Kari coming? Her blog spot doesn't work anymore..what's up with that? I miss peeking in on her life :)
You are going to have one athletic kid! We miss you guys and are excited to see you when you come up to visit next week!
Looks like he is going to be very athletic and I love that smile. still not sure about coming up but i will let you know.
Thanks for coming to lunch today, Hudson was SO cute ( even if he did throw up ! ) He is such a happy boy !
alright- i have NEVER seen a basketball hoop that sticks to the bath wall like that!!! THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!
HALLE IS ASKING EVERYDAY FOR HUDSON, SO HURRY AND GET HERE!
I miss him already!
Post a Comment