Friday, December 7, 2007

Hudson has a BFF



Hudson has a BFF named Gage, they seriously love each other. Hudson gets so excited when Gage come through the front door. Hudson usually will run over and slap him, push him over, then try to body slam him. Gage, who not a fighter, but a lover will come over and give hudson a open mouth kiss, its quite funny. As soon and Gage has to leave they both start getting sad and usually Gage is crying as I shut the door. aubry and i feel lucky that our boys are going to have a BFF for the rest off their lives.

4 comments:

My Loves said...

So cute. I can't believe how old Aubry's baby is getting!!

I need your email. I'm making my blog private. email me @ dasolos@gmail.com

Nicolle said...

Look how cute the picture is of you and Hudson! Oh and the good old college days, um where am I in this picture, i was your favorite roommate you know!

Oh and I love how you put recipes on your blog cause i try them all and they are freaking amazing!

aubry startin said...

Okay, so I love this. You explained their friendship perfectly. See you later on today

Smith Family said...

Hi Tyra! I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. Your little boy is so cute!
:) Alexis (Maxwell)