I swear time sure does fly by fast when your having fun, I can't believe that Hugh and I have been married for 3 years....and have little Hudzilla in our family. Are anniversary was on Sept 10 but we waited to celebrate it til this last friday. Hugh got me flowers and gave in and took me to The Phoenician for Tea time, Yes I made Hugh have Tea time with me. So we took Hudson down to my sister in-laws house so he could play with Ethan while we were gone, but on the way to Scottsdale we blew a tire and hugh had to pronto style change it so we wouldnt miss our fun little date. The afternoon tea was so much fun and really relaxing, for me at least, Hugh kept on complaining that his manhood was at stake and that he was the only other male in the room, and if anyone saw him he would just die, but then another dude was there with his wife in the back so I think hugh calmed down. Well the food was so good, you can have herbal tea or lemonade to drink, then you get little gourmet sandwiches, cranberry or plain scones with lemon or strawberry jam, and chocolate dipped everything for dessert, then they brought us out our own special chocolate cake for the special occasion. It was really fun and I think everyone should try it sometime. Thanks Hugh for a Great anniversary.

8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !! Thanks for the Tea Time tip, maybe I should tell Tyler to take me there for my Birthday next month. Can you believe I am going to be 26 ?!
We've been good. Tyler finally had his review so he should be getting his raise in a few days. More money is always nice : ) But we've both just been staying busy as well. I do remember Lynsey Adams. I don't think we really ever hung out but I know who she is. That would be fun - set it up and let me know when and where. And you look really cute in your Anniversary Tea Time picture too. Such a hot mama !!
Tyra and Hugh--
Happy Anniversary... Wow three years is a long time. So I think its time for baby #2?! hehe! j/k!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. I can not believe that you guys have been married that long. Time flies.
How fun...but seriously Hugh, your manhood was at stake long ago! P.S. Next time you guys COME UP...I want to see ya!
Three years! I can hardly believe it! Congrats you guys. I'm jealous of your little tea time adventure :)
Happy anniversary! For some reason I can't picture Hugh drinking out of a teacup. Actually, I can't really picture you drinking out of a teacup either...I don't know why. Well, your family is so cute. Congrats on 3 years!!! Yeah!
Hey Tyra! It's Emily...back from King Henry! So good to see what you are up too! Wow...how in the world did you find my blog!? I was just thinking of you the other day and how much fun our Halloween was up there!
Anyway- you have such a cute little boy...congrats! So where are you guys now? We are in Queen Creek and we're going on 6 1/2 years of marriage! crazy!
Anyway- good to "see" you!
emily
Post a Comment