Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hudson is starting to walk

Hudson is so funny to me, the kid has started walking this last week and is all over the place. He always has to make sure that mom or dad is watching before he takes his first step. He is so happy all of the time and we just love him to death!!!!

12 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE those pictures of Huddy, he is so friggin cute ! And I am so excited he is walking.
Your comments cracked me up ! Maybe you could come be a storm chaser with me. We could be Helen Hunt twins ; ) And I am looking forward to your random facts post. I will sit here and wait for you to do it. So do it Tyra, do it.

Anonymous said...

Go Hud Dog!

Anonymous said...

P.S. - let's walk through those Lion's Gate homes this week.

Ty and Holly said...

Oh my freakin cute Hudson! I wish I could have been there for his first steps. He looks so grown up in that top photo! Hudson always makes my laugh when I see his photos because he really is Hudzilla :)

Megan said...

cute blog! I love how Hudson is a total combination of you two.

Drew and Tarah said...

For some reason, I only ever see you at Bunko! I'm dying to meet little Hudson, so if you see me at church...please come over so I can see him! :) He is adorable in his pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute. He is really a big little guy. We should hang out at grandma's next time you guys are in town so Ella and Hudson can play together.

Adams family said...

so how big is hudzilla? I might be wrong but I think Truman and him might be able to wreak havok next time you guys are in town.

your favorite cousin Barbie

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I think he is the cutest thing!! I love the picture with the cord in his mouth...that is hysterical...he looks just like a hudzilla!

Hiatt Family said...

That's awesome that he is walking now! He's so cute Tyra!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

i didn't know he was already walking!! sooo fun seeing you today at costa. you look so stinkin cute and adorable...exactly the same from HS!

Julie said...

Tyra H- dog is so cute thats so cool that he is walking! Also I ran into lindy at the grocery store yesterday and she is preggers with her second.. its a girl and she has a 2 year old boy.. I will send her e-mail address on to you soon, ps... she live like two minutes from me crazy huh?