oh my heck im laughing so hard right now!!!! Seriously you guys would let him ride his bike down the hill and fall on his face! I suprised he didnt cry! Ok we need to play!
You need to teach him to get his feet on the pedals before he takes off, a helmet wouldn't hurt either. Once he gets his feet up though he would do better. -Brian
I watched the video four times and laughed my butt off each time. The best was him flying through the air then then getting right back up without crying. STUD.
LOL! I cant believe he didnt cry! What a tough little guy. He was probably thinking...um dad seriously. lol You should send that into Americas funniest home videos
10 comments:
That is freaking funny ! And way to go Hud Dog on being so brave to fly down that hill like that. So funny - but of course, I hope he's okay : )
He is a crazy boy! Hud the Stunt devil. That is so funny. I love Hugh just cracking up!
So funny. I love that Hudson can do anything and he never gets hurt. He is so tough...hilarious stunt dude!
Dude, I just laughed so hard! That was so rad! Avenleigh watched it and she thinks Hudson is pretty hot!!! She loves the bad boys!
OH MY HECK!! That is so funny!! I agree with Jaime that the best part is Hugh laughing his head off!! What a great dad!
oh my heck im laughing so hard right now!!!! Seriously you guys would let him ride his bike down the hill and fall on his face! I suprised he didnt cry! Ok we need to play!
You need to teach him to get his feet on the pedals before he takes off, a helmet wouldn't hurt either. Once he gets his feet up though he would do better.
-Brian
I watched the video four times and laughed my butt off each time. The best was him flying through the air then then getting right back up without crying. STUD.
LOL! I cant believe he didnt cry! What a tough little guy. He was probably thinking...um dad seriously. lol You should send that into Americas funniest home videos
Post a Comment