Monday, January 19, 2009

Look where Hudson fell asleep...

8 comments:

Nikki & Hal said...

Haha. Nice!

Kami Milliron said...

I have felt that pooped before. Actually, I feel that pooped just about everyday around Douglas's bed time !

karis stapley said...

That's too funny! That was easy putting him down for a nap that time! Nice! Ahh, to be a kid!

The Frosts said...

That is very cute! My phone doesn't get text messages anymore, and I know that's your fave, but I want to hang out. I'm thinkin' we should go to lunch on Friday, so you can meet my lil' lady. Call me or e-mail me and let me know what's up.

Unknown said...

ha ha! too cute!

The Porters said...

haha. I love that picture. We found my brother matt one time in the dirty clothes hamper asleep. Ps we had thought he was missing and called the police, only to find him in the house still. lol

The Bates said...

That is super awesome!

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!