Well I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and a Happy New Years!! We were pretty low key this year; Just got together with friends and Family. Hudson of course, got a bunch of Thomas the train stuff and motorcycles, and Hugh and I just got new clothes and some awesome stocking stuffers. Hugh's brother Hal and his wife came down from Utah to celebrate the New Year with us. We had so much fun. We went to the Tempe Block party with Matti and some of her boyfriends from Utah, ate some good food, people watched, danced with some weirdos, and enjoyed the fireworks. We didnt get home til 2:30 am and let me tell you that I am too old to stay out that late. The rest of the week went by really fast. We made some killer tacos and nachos with this meat we get from a carnaceria, we went to about every mall in AZ, Nikki got another ultra sound from are neighbors and its confirmed that their having a BOY!!!! We went and ate at Carolinas and that was the bomb.com. The funnest part of the weekend for Hudson, and I will admit even me was going to the Train park out in Scottsdale. It was a little piece of Heaven for Hudzilla. They had a big train out front that was decorated with lights, they had a mini train and two medium trains to ride, also they had a carasol and some dang good hot coco. So pretty much it was a fun week and we enjoyed having Hal and Nikki down here to play. Hal next time we hang out we will take you to the arcade...I Promise.

This was over at my parents house X-mas morning with his cousin Ethan train. These kids were so funny about it.

Eating delicious food and Gordon Birsch on Mill Avenue.

All of us at Temple Town Lake

Just the Girls

At the Scottsdale Train Park...

Riding the Mini train

Hud went crazy over this...
5 comments:
we LOVE carolinas! yum!
Looks like fun! I wish I could have been there to ring in the new year. It always sounds like a party.
Our boys would have a bast together. Carter is obsessed with trains. He stands over his tracks and loves to watch the trains go by. He would love the fun train places you guys went to. I love the picture with you all sitting in the train. Keep us posted on your plans for moving.
I need you to send me these pictures! Fun times! PS H is for Holbrook, hell no on HOV!
your little boy is getting so big!! No boyfriends yet!!!!
Post a Comment