Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Times At The Zoo

Last Saturday we had perfect weather in the 70's, so we decided to go to the Zoo with my brother and his family. I hadn't been to the Zoo for probably 17 years and Hudson had obviously never been, so we decided to go. Hudson had a blast. The kid would not stop running everywhere. Hudsons favorite animal was the monkey, he would not quit staring at them and laughing. I thought that they were pretty cute too. We brought a picnic lunch and just let the kids go wild and have tons of fun. Thanks for the invite Brandon and Stacy...
The Family at the zoo
Hudson was showing the Antelope who was Boss...
The Orangutans are my favoret....
Cute Monkey..I wish we could have one for a pet
Hudson loved the petting zoo
Um I dont know why Ellie has Ethan in a choke hold but she does

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

I thought Huds was on a real antelope for a minute there. Good times. I love the zoo. Cute pics.