Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Seriously...this is all we do now

Hudson gets so excited when we tell him were going jeeping and he loves the feel of the wind blowing through his lucious locks.
Just keeping it real
Good looking sisters.
I had to put this one on here, my dad has his shirt on backwards and no one noticed til we got home. He is a NERD.

3 comments:

karis stapley said...

That's too funny about your dad's shirt. Fun times! It's def. nice weather for it now too!

aubry startin said...

You guys are too much!

So don't come back from UT saying that you are going to move there anytime soon.

The Frosts said...

I love Brad! That is funny about his shirt. I wish we had a Jeep, because we need some entertainment in our lives. Hudson looks so cute! We gots to chill when you get home from Ut.