



I have always wanted a jeep and could never have one because my parents thought that someone would try to grab me out of it when I was stopped at a red light...that and the fact that insurance on a 16 yr old in a jeep is wayyy expensive. So jump to 10 yrs later, I'm way excited that Hugh bought one. So this weekend we got up early, pick up my sisters, and headed up to Butcher Jones to go jeeping. It was a lot of fun. We kinda felt white trash up there in our AC/DC and tie dyed shirts on, but actually we fit right in with the Butcher Jones crowd. Hudson had fun throwing the rocks into the water for a good 30 minutes before we could drag him away. He was a champ going down the hills and letting daddy peel out. I wish i had it on video, this kid loves danger.
8 comments:
That's a nice little toy you have there ! I hope you have lots of fun in it. We need to go joy riding sometime, like the good old days : )
I'm having de'ja vu from when my dad bought his...looks like fun. We love the jeep.
Well thats super cool!Looks like fun!
HOw fun!! Such a cute little fam.!!! :)
So FUN!!! I love that Hudson loves danger, it kind of fits him!:)
Love the new jeep! looks like hudson is taking after his daddy!
Hey Tyra, I don't even know how I found your blog but I thought I'd say hi! I can't believe how big Hudson is! If you ever see Breck tell her hi for me! And if you ever feel like you need to wear a sexy smock you should come on back to gilbert FW.
That looked like so much fun! Chris loves going rompin', but it kind of scares me... ha ha. I know Grant would love it though.
Post a Comment