Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

I tried to get a good picture of us face painted, but instead I got this and Hudson's face makes me laugh...
Hud cleaned up very nice with the candy, I think we have enough to last us til next halloween....or until daddy gets home from work.
Hud at the trunk or treat
This kid seriously would not let me get a good picture of him in his costume
Hudson is the Black Knight of Death and Gage is the scary Count Dracula
Hudson on his first ever pony ride at a halloween carnival.

7 comments:

emeryfam said...

Hide the candy from Hugh!!!

karis stapley said...

Cool Costume on Hud! Fun pony ride it looks like!

Kami Milliron said...

What a cute costume and so appropriate for a little Boy ! Boys love anything that involves them carrying a sword or even pretending to carry a sword !

Love the face painting !

Smith Family said...

Hi Tyra. Its the McCormick Railroad Park on Indian Bend/Scottsdale. They have a train, carousel, playgrounds and more. You should check it out.

The Fago Family said...

We are trying to figure out what weekend will work best but we really want to come hangout!I will give you guys a call this week. By the way Hudson is a stud!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

So fun catching up on you girl. That little Hudson is sure getting big! You look awesome!

Ty and Holly said...

Loved the costume Hud! Happy Birthday today!