

We went to the Suns game the other night and took Hudson with us.....big mistake. The night started off great, we ate at yummy Carolinas, parked and had the dudes on the bike bike us in, got in our seats which are in the middle of the isle and tried to get comfortable. Hudson actually really liked the opening ceremony and was pretty interested in the game for like 15 minutes, then he proceeded to spill my water all over me, pull the ladies hair in front of me and throw things at her..so we made everyone stand up and took our little lover out. We let him run all over the place to get his energy out then let him fall asleep so we could enjoy the rest of the game. The Suns won and I would say that Shaq is Huge and has bad posture.
4 comments:
That is really funny! Hudson is an avid sports fan, and he needs to be in the front row every game. If you ever need me to watch him for you let me know. I can't get enough of kids, just being with them for 4 hours a day is not enough for me. I'm just teasing, I love Hudson and I would totally watch him for you guys, sometime. PS-Hopefully Shaq isn't a blogga!
Hey I just made my blog private and I need your email address so I can add you to my list...email me at lexilynnsmith @ gmail . com
we LOVE carolinas! sounds like a blast with hudson- ha!!
At least you know Hudson is feeling better :) I can totally picture him grabbing the girls hair in front of you guys...so funny.
Post a Comment