

We have had such nice weather lately; and have decided to take advantage of it before we are able to fry eggs on the hood of our car. So we took Hud-dog up to the Fountain Hills park and had a blast. He LOVED the ducks and the big Geese, and hudson found a new girlfriend to make out with. Someone was having a wedding up there so that was kinda wierd, but we still had fun letting Hudson play and eating our Subway.
6 comments:
We just went there last month and my kids thought it was the BEST. We need to go back.
That's too funny. Alysa is going through a "kissing" phase right now. All her dolls and stuffed animals are always kissing. I'm hoping this doesn't last forever!
Hudson's Girlfriend is very lucky to have such a little stud muffin : )
I've been such a bad friend. I have been dying to hang out, we have just been a mess over here trying to get healthy. It will be great to get our boys together again and hit up the park.
Your posts always crack me up! The way you say things is just so... you! I miss it! You guys are such a cute little family.
Nice! But doesn't he know when you kiss a frog it turns into a prince?? I'm just sayin......
Post a Comment