Thursday, April 10, 2008

My little Boy is sick




Hudson is so sad. He has not felt good the pass couple of days and i think he has whatever his 3 little friends he plays with had. He has had major Dia and has projectile vomited all over me and Hugh about 3 times each, so freakening gross. We hope that he feels better soon.

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Welcome to the Club .. it seems like just about everyone is sick. I hope little Hudzilla feels better : )

Anonymous said...

Hope he feels better...being sick is crummy especially for "H" Dizzle.

Anonymous said...

sorry that was from me...Holly :) I hit the enter to fast.

The Frosts said...

Poor Hudson! Those are sad pictures. I'm glad you decided not to capture his spiderman vomiting skills on film. Hopefully, they will all be better by Monday.

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I totally hate it when babies get sick. They don't understand why they feel so terrible and they can't tell you how they feel. Hope he's better soon!