Ten things you may or may not know about me ..
1. I hate trying to think up ten things about myself
2. I can't figure out this whole blog thing
3. I LOVE Dr. Pepper...its my weakness
4. I crave guac and salsa all of the time
5. My new favorite Ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee..try it you will love it
6. Someday im going to make my own bedding and post the hot pic's on here for everyone to see
7. Im obsessed with reality TV, my favorite show right now is Big Brother 8
8. My favorite Resteruants are Cheese Cake Factory and Rubios
9. My favorite Colors are Blue and Purple
10. and last but not least...I want to go back to school to be a nurse!!!
4 comments:
WOW, this is Tyra is a nutshell ! And might I say your blog looks fantastic. How talented you are : )
hey you!! your pictures are cute! How are you?>
Way to go on the cute blog!!! I love hanging out with you. It's awesome living so close, so watch out you might see more of Gage and I than you want to.
I liked learning more about you Tyra! You should have said something about how you know everything about stone and how to sell it...I am sure many people don't know that! Ha ha. Well, your family is dang cute. You look like you haven't gained an ounce from being pregnant! We need to get together! I want to see Hudson...I haven't seen him yet.
Post a Comment