Tuesday, August 7, 2007

About Us



After a month of spying on everyone else's blog, I thought it was about time to make our own. Hugh and I met in Provo while I was in Beauty School and Hugh was pretending to go to school ! We were really good friends for 6 months and then started dating shortly after. We dated for 2 years and got married in the Bountiful Temple on September 10, 2004. We now live in Gilbert while Hugh works for a home builder and I'm a full time Mom to our adorable little boy named Hudson who is 9 months old.

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Tyra,
I am excited that you posted something so that I could comment! I was so excited to hear from you on my blog! Hudson is so cute. I have been meaning to call you for months to see how you are doing. I guess you beat me to it. Sorry, I didn't mean to disappear! :) Talk to you later.
-Anjane'

Ty and Holly said...

Yeah for blogging! Finally some posts...I love it and I will be checking daily. I love Hudson and can't wait to see him and you guys in a few weeks! :)

Lynsey said...

im so glad you found my blog, I haven't seen you in such a long time (besides today driving down the street!!) You have such a cute family, your little boy is adorable!! We should get together sometime. Keep in touch

The Albrights said...

Hey Tyra, it's Ashley Albright. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Your baby is adorable and I love his name. Glad your blogging now, it's a great way to keep in touch.

Dana Huerta said...

hey hey

I am comming down Oct. 15 for 5 days so we need to hook it up.Serranos is calling my name!!