Sunday, August 19, 2007

Going to Utah this weekend

We are so excited to be heading to Utah this weekend, we haven't seen the Holbrooks in a long time. We have some big plans for the whole time we are up there, starting with eating some street tacos and Grovers sandwiches I plan on having some play by play pictures of all of the food we eat so you guys can be jealous. We then have Hugh's 10 years highschool reunion on Friday and visiting friends in P town for the rest of the week, it should be a blast and I will post pictures as soon as we get back.

4 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

I can't wait to see Hudson!

Kami Milliron said...

Have fun, we'll do lunch when you get back.

Dana Huerta said...

Tyrone!!

Ya I am new to this whole blog thing so sorry if it takes me awhile to get back to ya.I love your blog maybe you can help me with it when I am down next. Luv ya -peace-

The Porters said...

So is your husband from up here? Have fun the weather has been so nice!