Here is the story, on Monday at my Dr appt he checked me and said that I was at a 4 and 100% effaced. He also said that he thought that I was in active labor and should go over to the hospital and have the baby..I thought that he was wrong since I wasn't having any strong contractions, so I just went home so I could labor there instead of at the hospital. Well after the DR told us that, Hugh and I couldnt even sleep becuase we were expecting to have to go in at any second, so we just paced the house for a few hours and tried to get things clean up. Well morning came and no baby, so we just finished our Xmas shopping and waited for the huge snow storm to come through, well now I was worried that we wouldn't make it to the hospital if I did go into labor becuase of the storm, so we decided to go up there and have the hospital check me. I get checked in and they hook me up to everything and apparently I am in labor, I just wasnt really feeling the contractions, Weird, but thats better then being in major pain, so by 10:30pm the contractions are coming fast like every 2 to 4 minutes and the Dr decides its time to breaks my water, I get the epidural shortly after that, then little Dallas comes out in 3 pushes on December 22nd at 11:47 pm weighing 5lbs 13 oz and 18.5 inches in length. Baby is doing great...he is so cute and so sweet and I just want to make a street taco out of him and dip him in salsa...We will post more picture of him after Xmas....

Here I am on Sunday at our Family party..I am 38 wks along....

This is me trying to smile through a contraction while waiting for the magic doctor to come stick me in the spine and end my misery

Here is our sweet little D'blaz....as Hughie has nicknamed him...

Hugh and Dallas..Dallas looks just like Hudson when he was born except Hud had huge lips.

Hudson was so funny the first time he saw his brother, he didnt want to look at him and said that he was afraid...

After 15 minutes of us trying to convince him that baby dallas wasn't in my belly anymore...Hudson decided that he wanted to hold his brother

Hudson wanted to give his little brother a kiss good night before he went home

I think these two are going to be best friends and definetly get into some trouble together...
14 comments:
He is SO SWEET ! Can I dip him in salsa too : ) I LOVE the picture of you trying your best to smile through your contraction. You can totally see it in your eyes - you're a tough girl !
So happy everyone is healthy and happy : )
Congrats! We can't believe he's here already! It went by so fast for us - prob. cuz we were in the craziness of the twinners!
We are so excited for you guys! our boys are just under 4 mo. apart, awesome!
Merry Christmas! He's a cutie & def. does look a lot like Hud.
congrats! He is way cute and I love the name!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Congratulations Tyra. He is so cute. I can't believe how old Hudson looks! Merry Christmas!!
CONGRATS!!! I am SO excited for you guys.
Oh so cute! Congrats I am so happy for ya... too bad we weren't able to get together before you had Dallas. Good Luck to is a lot of fun!
Hudson looks like a total Holbrook in that last photo. I have a cute outfit for Dallas, I'll bring it up soon.
He is so tiny! Good job, girl! I can't believe you didn't even know you were in labor. That's awesome! Hudson looks so cute holding him. Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
He's beautiful. I'm glad everything went well.
Cute pictures.
Oh my heck he is so freaking cute!! Get me up there now so I can hold him! Im just calling Dallas right now for one of the twins!
Yay! What a little peanut! Hope you guys get to come for a vistit soon. Come after Feb. 25th and my little bundle should be here. Now we need to convince Karis to make her way down here!!!
Wow, Tyra, he is darling! Congratulations to your family! There will be some interesting times with those boys, that's for sure! Mine already give me a run for my money sometimes! :) I hope you are all well and adjusting!
Wow!! Congratulations! The baby is sooo cute and you look incredible! Way to go!!! How fun for your family to have a new addition!
Post a Comment