Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread House and Ugly Sweater party

Hudson could not wait to build his first Gingerbread house
He wanted to hand daddy all of the pieces without help from mom
He was really into watching hughie masterbuild the house
As you can see we ran out of frosting before we were finished...
But that didn't matter to Hudson, he was having the best time ever!!!!
Hudzilla sneaking a little bite of candy and frosting....
The kid sat and stared at his masterpiece for a good 15 minutes and wanted to wait up til grandma and grandpa got home to show them his gingerbread house.
So...does this sweater make me look fat????
We are not letting this Gem out of the family..I think that I will be wearing it for many Christmas Seasons to come....
Hugh and his Boyfriends!!!!

6 comments:

karis stapley said...

Those sweaters are too great! :)
And I did not realize that your baby was due just about any time now! Wow! does time ever fly! Our boys will only be about 4 mo. apart, sweet!
And Hudson is such a cutie! Great job on the Gingerbread house! We would have had a partly eaten house by Cole by the time we were done if we attempted that, or at least most of the candy would be gone. :)

Tanner and Shasta said...

Oh mygosh. Love it. Nothing better than ugly Christmas sweaters.

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE your ugly sweaters, very cute : ) And HOLY HECK, Hud Dog has gotten BIGGER since his last picture. That kid is growing up !

Andrea Hale said...

Holy cow, Hudson looks like a little man! Seriously! He looks so old! :) Hope that doesn't make you sad. lol I can't believe you're due any time now! Time goes so fast when you're busy with two kids and never check your blog. :) You'll see... ;)

The Porters said...

I love those gingerbread kits! Ps yeah those sweaters are amazing. You don't even look like you are ready to have a little one any day. I think I was pregnant in my face and butt too lol!

Julie said...

Lol! I love the sweater.... definete keeper that one!