Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hudson's Birthday

Hudson and mom November 3rd, 2006
Here is Hud when he was a sweet little lover!!!!
This year we had his birthday at Chucke Cheese. He had so much fun
He got lots of fun gifts from his cousins
He loved his little truck from dad, that Hugh wrapped in tin foil becuase he ran out of wrapping paper...
He is stylin in his new coat from Grandma and Grandpa Homer in AZ
He got so spoiled with all of his gift on his birthday...to bad a week later half is already broken and the other half is lost...

Hudson has so much fun playing in his new Tent from Grandpa Holbrook, if it wasnt so cold at night, Hud and daddy would be camping in it already.

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

What a fun birthday ! He scored with some cool stuff : ) I want one of those tent things !

Tanner and Shasta said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! Looks like you guys had fun, he is all Homer. I swear I thought I was looking at pics of Talmage. Ha ha. Good thing the "Homers" are so good looking.

karis stapley said...

Happy Birthday Hud Dog! Wow, he really looks a lot like Talmage! Cole has a tent & tunnels almost just like that & LOVES it too! We were just playing in the tunnels last night. :) He wanted mommy to "come in". So I had to army crawl through them several times. Ah . . . what we won't do for our kids.
Any names for this upcoming kiddo?

The Porters said...

chuckie cheese...does life get any better than that! Looks like he got lots of fun things especially that tent!

The Frosts said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!! I love his new coat! I kind of want one. He is so cut and big!

Anthony Esposito said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.