If this costume looks familiar, yes he did wear it last year, we just kept putting it off on getting him a new one and when he saw his Knight costume he got really excited to wear it again. He kept singing "im a Knight thats right" and for anyone that has watched Backyardigans you would know what I was talking about....
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Happy Halloween..... a week later....
If this costume looks familiar, yes he did wear it last year, we just kept putting it off on getting him a new one and when he saw his Knight costume he got really excited to wear it again. He kept singing "im a Knight thats right" and for anyone that has watched Backyardigans you would know what I was talking about....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
lol! so cute I love Halloween with little kids! Sooo fun!
Haha, I started singing that Backyardigans song as soon as I read that. Too cute.
How cute. How are things going? I really want to get together sometime but this month is going to be crazy. we'll have to try and get together before christmas.
Tyra, we are asking $900 for our condo. Tell your friend to email me if interested. cassiejeanpenrod@yahoo.com
Oh the backyardagains! gotta love them! And of course all the other shows on that station. Anyways he still looks cute even if he wore that last year. Love the horse on the trampoline
Post a Comment