Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun Day at the Aquarium

Where's Hudson??
Oh there he is!!!!and here's Mom....
Guess what this is???
Will feed a family of ten...This is what we ate at Red Lobster later that night.


Look how cute the little sea horse is...
Hudson's favorite NEMO!!!!!

I'm not going to lie..the Stingrays kinda gross me out.....

Large and in charge sharkies

5 comments:

aubry startin said...

I bet Hud loved that. Can't wait to see you guys

karis stapley said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! We would love to take Cole to an aquarium like that cuz he'd go nuts! He looooves fishes of any kind! Yumm . . . good 'ol Red Lobster, can't go wrong there!

The Frosts said...

Fun stuff. We need one of those in the hot, hell that I call home. Haha. I miss you and your food fetish. You're so lucky to be such a skinny lady! I liked how you talked about eating that lobster. Who wouldn't?

The Porters said...

I love the aquarium. Just wish it was bigger. But it looks like you guys had fun! You guys are always doing fun stuff!

Halls Family said...

Looks like Hud had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. You got some great pictures. I can't believe how big that lobster is!! Yummy!!