
Hudson at the Odgon fish farm...he was knocking them dead!!!!

Hudson showing Mommy how to fish!!!!

Look at that beauty!!! Hugh was very proud of the fish he caught...with Hudson's help of course

Gutting the fish....Hudson was so interested in the blood and guts, and so very excited to cook them later that night. Mom not so much...refuses to eat dinner and goes to bed hungry.

After a long day at the fish farm , Hudson needed a refreshing drink of Dr. Pepper.
4 comments:
Hey! that looks fun! I think we will be up there the first week in August. We'd love to see you
What a fun outing! Cole would go nuts! He loves anything about fish.
Hud Dog is growing so fast! He's handsome! And Hugh is looken trim! Sounds like you guys are doing well & enjoying Utah! :)
We need to call each other every now & again to catch up!
Brian has been bugging me to go to the fish farm. I just havent given in yet ;) I love that he has his refreshing dr pepper lol. You have taught him well. hey if you wanna keep up on our blog put your current email address on my page so I can send you our new URL
How fun. Next time you come up we need to take the boys fishing. Call me and we'll get together.
Post a Comment