Monday, March 16, 2009

Hudson Danger > Tommy Lee on the drums

So we were over at Nate'r Tots house Sunday night and Hudson found the drum set. Let's just say the rest is history. He progressively got better throughout the night. Unfortunatly, the camera died a couple minuets into his first set, we were unable to get him twirling his drum sticks ten feet into the air while playing. Watch and enjoy the boy prodigy pound out a jam session that Tommy Lee would be proud of.

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Wow he's a natural ! What a freaking cute kid you have !

Nikki & Hal said...

NICE...he's such a stud!

The Frosts said...

Raw talent. I like that! He's so funny.

karis stapley said...

that's so cool! How fun, he's pretty dang good on those things! He is gonna be a pro in no time!

Andrea Hale said...

hahaha! Hudson is a crack up! I love the family pictures, by the way! The top one is so cute and I absolutely love the ones of Hudson by the truck!